Friday, August 28, 2009

Note on Faith

So, what I can tell you is that I'm thinking a lot about faith lately. Not necessarily religiosity. More like the faith it takes to keep going when yr an artist, or self-employed, or generally going against the grain.

Carey sent me this:
Faith must inspire action.  It alone cannot be verbal.  Mental faith is
insufficient.  Faith is not believing, trying or hoping.  It is the knowing
by which you do.  Faith develops endurance to face the trials with out being
tempted to stop.  Faith produces doers.  Those who understand fewness of
words, greatness of deeds are a measure of true faith.  Faith is obedience
to the urgings of the spirit, the portal through which all things have their
being.  Faith controls the tongue, soothes the head and stifles the lust to
complain.  Faith produces patience.  Your life is the only true measure of
your faith.  Your words and actions determine the fullness of your cup.  If
there is anyone or anything of unworthiness in your life you must ask
yourself, "To what am I giving my faith?"

Who has thoughts for me? Yall know I'm fueled by feedback.

Love,
Turner

Forgive misspellings, Sent from my iPhone

Followers